A NEW CHOICE IN EDUCATION
Mrs. Yule holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Special Education. She taught preschool for three years in Minnesota before spending four years at home with her son. Mrs. Yule joined Legacy’s team in 2021.
I wanted to be part of Legacy School from the moment I toured it as a parent for my son to attend preschool. I have taught preschool for ten years and enjoy Legacy’s unique setup of rotating classrooms, the impressive grounds to explore, and the staff that are so happy every day. My son loved it too!
What is your education background?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Special Education (University of Wisconsin Eau Claire)
- Certification in Early Childhood Education (University of Wisconsin River Falls)
What is your work experience that relates to children?
I was an Early Childhood Special Education teacher during my first five years of teaching. I then moved into a teaching position where I was both the Special Education teacher and the General Education teacher. My last three years of teaching were as a Preschool Teacher in Minnesota. I am excited to return to teaching after spending four years at home with my son.
What are your interests and hobbies?
My hobbies include:
- Spending time with my family
- Going for walks with our Portuguese Water dog, Nox
- Shooting our bows at an archery range near our home
- Reading books
- Watching movies